We specialize in websites built using the free web software known as WordPress.
There are many reasons why we recommend and use the WordPress content management system to build our websites.
Here are a few:
- Simple, easy, user friendly – creating and editing pages and blog posts is like using your favorite word processor
- When you need help, you can find it – more than 60 million people have used it including Yahoo! and Playstation
- Search Engine Optimized and updated regularly to stay on top of security and new technologies
- One click install from most web hosting services – we recommend Bluehost (affiliate link)
- Thousands of free plugins and themes so you can customize without spending money or knowing code
We have built a reputation as the go-to guys for anyone in our circle of friends and colleagues interested in using WordPress to power their websites. We help with installs, theme customization, design and plugin recommendations, as well as search engine optimization.
You might be interested in WordPress Websites for Musicians: Call with an Expert (Interview) by Debra Russell of Artists Edge
If you currently use WordPress, we also offer re-designs and design optimization consults. Sometimes you simply need a third party to offer simple suggestions or clear the muddy waters.
Bottom line, if you want to control, update, and maintain your own website, we are here to help you learn as much as you want to know about WordPress. We smile when a client asks us a question and then an hour later has figured it out on their own