In this episode of Mid Tenn Listens (On First Listen + Indie Music Mania podcast combined), we sit down for a conversation with Zac Citron to talk about blogging, building a fan base, and electronic music arrangement.
Zac shares valuable knowledge on his website ZenchaMusic.com. We highly recommend you bookmark his site and take some time to read over its contents at your leisure.
You will not be disappointed.
Below is 45 minutes of conversation with Zac and myself with a few points from C Bret Campbell.
We dropped several names, books, and websites in this discussion. I have included a list with links below.
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- Art&Fear by David Bayles and Ted Orland
- Ignore Everything by Hugh MacLeod
- Social Triggers by Derek Halpern
- Smart Passive Income by Pat Flynn
- Copyblogger Media
- Tribes by Seth Godin
- The Millionaire Fastlane by Mj DeMarco
- Guerrilla Music Marketing Online: 129 Free & Low-Cost Strategies to Promote & Sell Your Music on the Internet by Bob Baker
- Your Band Is A Virus – Behind-The-Scenes And Viral Marketing For The Independent Musician by James Moore
Articles by Zac
Zac’s bonus tip is to find an interest and actively get involved in an online community focused on that interest.
Tap into his brain by visiting ZenchaMusic.com.