First things first, more important than gaining promotion it’s good to know what our audience and reach looks like so you know exactly how effective this promotion will be for you.
- Social media: We invite you to visit our profiles to see for yourself since “follower counts” can change daily.
- If you want to know about our traffic stats, ask and we will gladly share with you.
With all of this out of the way, continue rocking!
We actively promote and advertise the articles on our site using Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Soundcloud, LinkedIn, Google+, and The 8 App.
If you have questions, concerns, or want more information, use the contact form below to send us an email.
What others say…
“…more of a gem opportunity from a music blogger who cares about music…Should be charging ever more for the effort they put in.” –Domino Grey
- we will read your email as soon as we can get to it.
- we might share it on social media, playlist it or include it in a blog feature with a short blurb.
- feature of your single, video, or project.
- social media shares.
- free PDF of our book.
- playlisted on YouTube or Soundcloud
- everything included in the Guaranteed Feature Package plus:
- follow-up text interview feature.
- one month rotation in our Featured Bands spots
- additional social media promo.
- everything included in the lower level packages plus,
- feature articles on 2 additional indie music blogs.
- at least 1 feature article per month related to your music.
- extended promotion via social media and advertising blocks on our website.
Looking for more blogs?
Purchasing our 6 month membership package includes guaranteed promotion on these two sites.
If you’re looking to add additional quotes to your EPK, more exposure for your project, or simply want to know what other indie music lovers like us think about your music; you will find this to be a valuable and worthwhile experience.
We want you to understand we are listening to an abundance of indie music each day and a big portion of what we do is for free. BUT we are bombarded by submissions so we decided to offer promotion as a service in order to prioritize who and what we feature as well as try to monetize our sacrifices and dedication to the indie music community.
When you purchase service from us, you receive:
- a more in-depth feature article about you and your music to our blog in addition to an interview feature (when applicable).
- promotion and marketing of those feature articles through our network and social media channels (including paid advertising on FB and/or Twitter when applicable).
- we are giving you a digital copy of our book for free PLUS instant access to our library of tips and guides…we are giving you much more than promotion.
Bands, artists, and musicians who are willing to pay for our time and services are showing us how serious they are about their music and we strive to honor that level of dedication by offering you the level of promotion you deserve.
As a side note, we have noticed that bands who purchase a package tend to stay in contact with us after business has been concluded. This is called networking and we take these relationships very seriously. I have met several musicians who I now consider close friends through bands who have purchased services from us.
More Reviews of our Services
Joshua is a talented and knowledgeable online consultant. He is not only capable of taking a client’s web presence to the next level, but also able to empower novice’s to manage their online content independently! He is always quick to respond and deliver excellent results! Highly recommended! –Austin Ellis, Recording Artist/Songwriter/Entertainment Industry Professional
Bret is one of the most creative writers I have worked with in a long time. He does the research for each artist and really thinks outside the box and gives 150%. -Rose Drake, Creative and Dreams Music Network and Pete Drake Music Group
When it comes to Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, and Internet Marketing Strategies, I’ve never met anyone who is more knowledgeable or hipper to trends than Joshua. If you want real results, look no further. -Greg Dorris, Engineer and Musician
I hired Bret after having a particularly bad experience with another web designer. I was nervous and had already paid too much. But I needed the job finished and finished well. Bret was fantastic. He did what he said, when he said. He was responsive to my needs and he didn’t consider the job done until I was happy. I look forward to a long relationship. –Debra Russell, Speaker/Trainer/Coach for Music Business, Arts & Entertainment Industry, Pro Athletes
One of the best gigs and more of a gem opportunity from a music blogger who cares about music. Other bloggers should be using this as an example for what to offer. Should be charging ever more for the effort they put in. –Domino Grey, Indie Musician and Producer