Most importantly, without You – the musician, the artist, the band, the promoter, the PR rep, the indie label – we would not exist.
We are here to support, promote, and empower the independent music community.
What we do
First, a few things we have accomplished:
- mentioned in the book Your Band Is A Virus by James Moore,
- published on the CyberPR blog,
- interviewed by L.A. Weekly,
- served as guest panelist for MSI: Music Scene Investigation,
- acted as anchor for Indie News at Noon.
We also support and work with MusicTree Festival (Manchester, TN) and MPC Recording Company (Sacramento, CA).
And back to what we do…
We empower independent musicians by helping them understand effective ways to promote their music online. We also provide website tips, discuss strategies, and share tutorials.
We love music. We love helping people. This website is how we accomplish both.
A quick break down:
- We review, feature, and interview indie musicians as well as venues, studios, and other entities involved in music.
- We consult and share information that helps you build, control and maintain your website.
- We help you make sense of social media as well as the dos and don’ts.
- We help you understand online marketing – the tools and strategies – and the various ways you can use the web to promote yourself and build your tribe.
- We know about WordPress so we share information related to WP powered websites.
- We know about SEO so we publish articles focused on search engine optimization and driving traffic to your band’s website.
- We cover (and sometimes organize) events.